THE "WATER IS LIFE" BATTLE
HOW CAN YOU HELP THE PROTESTERS AT STANDING ROCK IN NORTH DAKOTA?
1. ASK for the Army Corps of Engineers' permit for the Dakota Access Pipeline to be rescinded.
2. CALL: The White House: (202) 456-1111 or (202) 456-1414
Army Corps of Engineers: (202) 761-5903
North Dakota Governor Jack Dalrymple: (701) 328-2200
3. E-MAIL your Congressional representatives and Senators.
4. SIGN the White House petition: bit.ly/StandingRockWH
4. SUPPORT the Sacred Stone Camp
Donate items: http://sacredstonecamp.org/supply-list/
Contribute to Legal Defense Fund: http://fundrazr.com/d19fAf
Contribute via gofundme: http://bit.ly/FundStandingRock
5. JOIN events in your area: bit.ly/NoDAPLEvents
6. SPREAD the word. Over 200 nations demand that Dakota Access Pipeline must be stopped, Standing Rock Sioux must be heard and the United States treaties with them must be honored.